Careers with RTT
• Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required.
• Write, modify, integrate and test software code for the mobile application.
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
• Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component or completion of a college program in computer science.
- Several years of experience.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping
Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting).
- Several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk.
If you are interested in any of our available positions mentioned above, don’t hesitate to send your resume and cover letter directly to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or in case if you have any questions or need any clarifications, contact us via our contact form.